- Snecma, a SAFRAN Group company, world leader in the manufacture of aircraft engines, holds the consortium led by AVNIR Enginering and involving laboratories LaMCoS (INSA Lyon) and LTDS (ECLyon), labelized institut Carnot I@L, to put develop and characterize the dynamic damping composites used in aircraft (program SPICE-CORAC Propulsion).
- Already awarded in 2012 for the best thesis in engineering by EADS Foundation, Cédric Courbon, PhD student at the LaMCoS, has received the thesis prize ESAFORM for Industrial Research 2013 (CIFRE supervised by LaMCoS – LTDS).
- EC2-modelisation, french spin off from INSA Lyon’s lab (1998) and I@L’s partner, has been cited as one of the 35 BEST in SIMULATION made in France (Article Usine Nouvelle April 4, 2013).
- INSA Lyon confirms its 4th place ranking engineering schools champions of innovation and R & D, according to the annual ranking of Industry & Technology magazine. More …
- I@L sponsor of the International Conference Gear in Lyon (France) Espace Tête d’Or 26 to 28 August 2014. The event, organized by Carnot laboratories LaMCoS, ECAM, LTDS and the CETIM. The university center of Lyon (France) is still very active in this area and focuses an important part of the research potential of French academic orbiting mechanical transmissions. Submission & informations
- I@L sponsor of Congress of Thermal Sciences SFT2014: “Multi-scale approaches for heat, energy and process engineering” from 3 to 6 June 2014. Organized by the CETHIL, LAGEP, LMFA – 3 laboratories labelized Carnot I@L-, LGCIE and CETIAT. Website end of may : http://www.congres-sft.fr/2014
- Inauguration of the joint research Laboratory IMP & Hutchinson : May 16th 2013 at 10:00 AM – IMP@UCBL1 site, campus LyonTech, in Lyon, (France).
- French innovation I@L asks for industrial application ! Remote control to reduce power consumption of electronics on standby . [2012 patent Remote Wake Up / labAMPERE] contact: email@example.com
- The 7th call for Projects I@L 2013 is open. Closed on May 6th 2013.I@L and doctoral programs MEGA, MATERIALS and EEA reached an agreement: a project subject to the AAP I@L can be combined with a response to the call for applications of ED.
- On tuesday january 22th 2013, the Lyon Nanotechnology Institute was awarded the INPI Prize for Innovation in Rhône Alpes in the Research Units category. The prize recognises an organisation which is exceptional in terms of its capacity for innovation and the promotion of its work by means of an appropriate intellectual property strategy. More about…
- 2 collaborative projects was indept by I@L in 2012 :
Measures for a expertise on research instabilities of turbomachines
Synthesis and characterization of pharmaceutical microspheres for dental tissue regeneration
- I@L is a member of the Innovation commission, lead by MEDEF Rhône Alpes. Professionnals of Innovation and innovative companies are in charge to find how gets innovations in local companies.
|I@L provides financial supports to|
International Conference Gear, Lyon (France) Espace Tête d’Or, 26 to 28 August 2014 (website oncoming)
Congress of Thermal Sciences SFT2014, Lyon (France) 3 to 6 june 2014
Tribo-Lyon2013, Espace Tête d’Or Lyon (France), September 4 to 6 2013
JIFT2013, Centrale Lyon (Ecully France), May 29 to 31 2013
SMT26 – international conference Centrale Lyon (Ecully France), 2012
INDENTATION Centrale Lyon (Ecully France), 2012
The institute Carnot I@L is regularly present at meetings about technology and innovation for business :
Rendez-vous CARNOT 2013, Lyon, 9th and 10th october 2013- campus LYON TECH Villeurbanne (Double Mixte).
FORUM DE LA CROISSANCE , TECHINNOV , FATIGUE DESIGN, AEROLIANCE, Industries Days …
|I@L invite you to|
- A QUALITY reference’s been build to establish and develop a quality approach in the Carnot institute I@L.
- Researchers in laboratories accredited institute Carnot I@L participate in vocational training courses on ECONOMIC INTELLIGENCE, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and QUALITY.
- Best Paper Award de la conférence SensorComm : INL, Mihai GALOS PhD, David NAVARRO et Fabien MIEYEVILLE researchers.Best Short Paper Award Healthcom 2012 : Norbert NOURY professor UCBL INL.