We are pleased to inform you that online registration and abstract submission is now open for EPF 2017 Congress, the largest european congress in Europe. As the city of Lyon is easy to reach from any european city, you will have the chance to attend the most exciting conference in polymer science and technology in 2017. In fact, we design an exceptional rendez-vous for all polymer scientists and engineers belonging from universities, institutions, and companies from all around the World which will fullfill the congress ambitions: ‘From last trends in polymer science to cutting-edge industrial innovations’.
The scope of the meeting will include topics such as:
Speakers (list will be extended):
– Prof. Jean-Marie LEHN – Nobel Prize – Université Strasbourg, France
– Dr. Floryan DE CAMPO – Head of Technology Specialty Polymers Solvay Co., Italy
– Prof. Emmanuel GIANNELIS – Cornell University, USA
– Prof. Gaetano GUERRA – Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
– Prof. Laura KIESSLING – University of Wisconsin – Madison, USA (to be confirmed)
– Prof. Rolf MULHAUPT – Freiburg University, Germany
– Prof. Anthony RYAN – Sheffield University, UK
– Dr. Nelleke VAN DER PUIL/ Dr. Søren KRISTIANSEN – LEGO Group Sustainable Materials, Denmark
REGISTER NOW !
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed for their acceptance by the International Advisory Board and the Organising Committee. In case the organisers can not accept an oral presentation, presenters will be invited to present their research by a poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission for communication: January 31, 2017
Deadline for abstract submission for last-minute poster presentation: March 31, 2017
Notification on acceptance of the abstract will be emailed before March 15th, 2017
REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW !
Find out more on http://epf-2017-lyon.sciencesconf.org/
EPF 2017 Congress Secretariat
Tel : +33 4 72 43 89 79
Fax : +33 4 72 43 85 2
CALY TECHNOLOGIES, MECALAM, CCI LYON, VIBRATEC, THALES, AREVA, VOLVO, RENAULT, MICHELIN, ANNEALSYS, HUTCHINSON, EDF R&D ENERBAT, RIBER, SKF, EDF, PSA Peugeot-Citroen, SAFRAN, LUTB Transports&MobilIty, ...